Follow Us On :

How is the process to raise a dispute on my CIBIL report?

  • Log in to ‘My CIBIL’ with your details.
  • Go to ‘Dispute Center’ under the ‘Credit Reports’ section and click on ‘dispute an item’.
  • Now, fill in the CIBIL dispute resolution form with the correct information.
  • Select the relevant section where you want to raise a dispute.
  • You can raise multiple issues in this dispute resolution form.

Once submitted, wait for a tleast 30 days to get the corrections dome from CIBIL


For more information on CIBIL dispute resolution, read this article.