Follow Us On :

How can I resolve errors on my credit report?

You can contact the credit bureau and file a complaint, including your credit errors, and wait for at least one month to get a response from them. Usually, your credit data is updated if it is a genuine error.

For more information on how to resolve errors on your cibil report, read this article.