Follow Us On :

How do I get a balance transfer/top-up/refinance on my home loan?

You can refinance your home loan's outstanding balance if you get lower interest rates from other lenders. 

You can also get a "top-up" amount, which is available apart from your home loan amount. 

The documents required for a balance transfer are your home loan statement for 12 months (with no bounces) and KYC documents. Income documents are required if you want an additional loan amount(top-up)

Need a Balance Transfer?

Apply Now