For those with a poor credit history, taking a personal loan can be a daunting task. Banks and other financial institutions are often reluctant to lend money to people with a CIBIL defaulter status, as they are considered high-risk borrowers. Fortunately, there are still options available for those looking to take out a personal loan despite their bad credit. In this blog post, we will explore some of the best options for CIBIL defaulters looking to take out a personal loan. We will also provide some tips on how to improve your chances of getting approved for a personal loan even if you are in default.
First and foremost, it’s important to understand what CIBIL is. It is a credit information bureau that keeps track of an individual’s credit history. This includes things like credit card usage, repayment of loans, and other financial information. Based on this information, CIBIL assigns a score to each individual. This score is called the CIBIL score.
Now that we know what CIBIL is, let’s move on to who a CIBIL defaulter is. A CIBIL defaulter is someone who has missed out on loan repayments or has defaulted on their payments. As a result, their CIBIL score suffers and they find it difficult to get loans approved in the future.
There are many reasons why someone might default on their loan payments. Maybe they lost their job and couldn’t keep up with the repayments. Or maybe they had an unexpected medical emergency and had to use all their savings to pay for it. Whatever the reason, if you’re a CIBIL defaulter, it can be hard to get access to loans in the future.
If you’re struggling to make loan repayments, it’s important to reach out to your lender as soon as possible. They may be able to offer you alternative repayment options that can help you stay on top of your payments. And if you’re having trouble getting a loan because of your CIBIL score, there are
There are a number of difficulties that CIBIL defaulters face when trying to get loans. Firstly, they may have difficulty finding lending institutions who are willing to work with them. This is because lenders are often reluctant to give loans to people with bad credit histories, as they view them as high-risk borrowers. Secondly, even if they do find a lender who is willing to give them a loan, the interest rates offered may be higher than average, as lenders attempt to offset the increased risk associated with lending to CIBIL defaulters. Finally, the amount of money that CIBIL defaulters are eligible to borrow may be lower than average, as lenders try to limit their exposure in case the borrower defaults on the loan.
1. Figure out errors in your credit report: Due to any reasons, there may be misreporting or errors on your credit report so, resolve all the errors in your credit report. This happens because your report hasn't been updated. This is not considered your fault, so immediately report to the concerned authority and resolve it soon. This will increase your credit score and make you eligible for a personal loan.
2. Go for a low personal loan amount: With the low CIBIL score, your lender finds you at high risk when you ask for a huge amount in the personal loan. But if the loan amount is low, then chances are more that the lender will be inclined to grant you the personal loan. Not only can you get it as compared to the higher amount, but it will be easy for you to repay the lower amount. As you are the defaulter in the lender's point of view, always make it easy for you and the lender to have a personal loan with a low CIBIL score.
3. Evidence of income: For making the lender more favourable to your loan application, you can show proof of your income. If you are going through a low CIBIL score but with a hike in salary and additional income sources, then proof of your salary can work. The lender considers your loan application if you show shreds of evidence like you have a secured job and a steady income. By these shreds of evidence, the chances of getting a loan, but note that you may be subjected to a higher interest rate.
4. Getting a guarantor or a joint loan: Whenever you want the personal loan, but you know that your low CIBIL score doesn't allow this you to do, then get a co-applicant or guarantor. But the guarantor should be with a good CIBIL score. Your co-applicant or the guarantor permits to ensure that the KYC formalities are completed with the necessary signatures on the required forms. So, having a guarantor with a good CIBIL score can help you get a personal loan even with a low CIBIL score.
Need a Free Credit Score?Apply Now
1. Just fill up a simple form
2. Validate your details
3. Click on Submit button
1. Wide range of options
2. Customised loan solutions
3. Best deal on your loan
1. Priority processing by lender
2. Timely Feedback on your application